Schedule a demo
Watch how PII Tools discovery can help you with compliance.
Schedule a demo
A quick question?
Maybe we can help:
1. Detection quality. PII Tools ships with built-in detectors for all major personal data types (see full list), including for GDPR, PCI and PHI. The detectors employ powerful deep learning models with superior understanding of document context and structure, for up to 15x more accurate results compared to standard regular expressions. This means faster reviews and more actionable discovery results.
2. Security. PII Tools runs 100% inside your own environment. No other parties (including us) ever have access your data, not even in transit. PII Tools is distributed as a self-contained virtual appliance that's easy to install. It doesn't ask you to modify your existing company infrastructure.
3. Coverage. PII Tools can transparently process over 400 document formats, including (nested) file archives, spreadsheets, emails, images, Word documents, PDFs with OCR or SQL (full list), across workstations, laptops, S3 buckets, Azure stores, Office 365, Google Drive, MSSQL and others (full list).
4. Predictable flat pricing. We never want you to compromise on security because of price. Why scan only some files, only some times? With PII Tools you pay a flat yearly license fee, no matter how much data you scan, how often or with how many PI types, files or connectors. We sell annual end-business and service integrator licenses. See the Pricing page.
Storages (local): MSSQL, Windows file shares, OSX+Linux+Windows laptops and workstations, emails.
Storages (cloud): Office 365, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OneDrive, Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint Online, MSSQL, Google Drive.
File types (unstructured): PDF (incl. OCR), DOC, DOCX, XLS/XLSX, OST/PST, MBOX, ODF, WP6+, TXT, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF…
File types (structured): CSV, JSON, XML, LOG, TSV, SQL…
See here for the full list.
1. An interactive drill-down HTML report of scanned storages you can share with colleagues.
2. Analytics dashboard to filter all detected information across scans, including search by PI severity, person name, home address, phone number, filenames, file age and location.
3. Real-time streaming scans where you may enter ("upload") a single document and get back its privacy metadata right away.
4. CSV and JSON export of all detected information, for easy import and integration into other workflows and software.
- Financial: bank account number, credit card number, routing number
- Personal: full name, home address, face, phone number, date of birth, email, first name, last name, street, city, country
- Sensitive: sexual preferences, political views, race, gender, religious views
- Health: personal health information (PHI), medical records, WHO ICD codes
- National: passport, driving license, SSN, tax ID
- Security: username, password, IP address
- Custom: define custom rules (including context checks) yourself, to detect and analyze your own specific personal data types.
Primarily English speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia) at the moment. But the machine learning detectors inside PII Tools are language independent, and many detectors already work for any language. Adding new locales is a matter of observing the demand and extending our training data. Contact us for a demo to test-drive PII Tools on your data.
We offer PII Tools as an annual subscription license with unlimited free upgrades for the duration of the license.
1) End-business: scan unlimited data volume, storages and PI types within a single company.
2) Integrator and reseller: integrate PII Tools into another security platform or use it with multiple clients.
See the Pricing page for more examples.
We price PII Tools based on the company size and your support / SLA requirements. Get in touch using the form to the left for a quote.
Discounts for the education and non-profit sectors are possible.