OUR TECHNOLOGY IS TRUSTED WORLDWIDE
Compliance and risk management
- Facing regulatory pressure, such as GDPR, HIPAA or PCI?
- Need reliable document metadata to build privacy policies?
- Searching for a truly scalable and accurate solution to scan all digital assets?
- Embarrassed by the amount of false alarms in your PII inventory and high review costs?
- Looking to integrate a secure, on-prem, air-gapped SW appliance with stellar support?
PII Tools excels as the world’s most comprehensive, scalable and accurate technology for locating, extracting and redacting sensitive information across local and remote storages. It enables successful data governance, risk management, cyber security and regulatory compliance.
PII Tools runs as a locally deployed service and offers a powerful REST API to automatically provision scans and deliver insights through innovative AI technology.
PII TOOLS WILL ENABLE YOU TO
Precisely locate, extract and understand your sensitive data
Integrate automated scanning through a powerful REST API
Confidently face auditors and subject access requests
Who is PII Tools for?
Organizations and businesses
Avoid breach disasters and compliance penalties
- Check no sensitive data lives outside designated locations
- Review comprehensive scan reports of company-wide personal data
- Prevent GDPR-related issues and reduce costs by eliminating manual discovery
- Base your policies and data governance on data-driven insights
- Answer DSARs (Data Subject Access Requests) from a detailed Inventory Index
Security firms & ISPs
Integrate best-in-breed tech to gain competitive edge
- Provide clients with air-gapped scans of sensitive data
- Enhance security policies with accurate, machine-readable privacy metadata
- Programmatically deploy and integrate document analysis into your solution
- Increase the value & efficiency of your GDPR-related advisory
- Leverage our AI technological advantage to win customers
Why PII TOOLS?
TESTED CAPABILITIES INSTEAD OF EMPTY PROMISES
Sensitive data is sensitive. PII Tools is built for local air-gapped deployment, treating private information with the respect it deserves. The scanned data never leaves the safety of your network, no external “cloud access” or data copies needed. PII Tools offers unique integration capabilities, exposing a powerful REST API that allows you to drive scans and generate reports programmatically.
6x Less False Positives
Keyword rules and regular expressions are a pain, due to the amount of false alarms they produce. PII Tools’ innovative machine learning algorithms consider personal information in context. That’s really important because it allows metadata to be located, disambiguated and aggregated with unparalleled accuracy, meaning fewer misfires and less work for the review team.
The unique scanning technology behind PII Tools allows huge data volumes to be processed quickly. Our parallelized data crawlers handle large repositories and file archives efficiently using data streaming, whether from a local device or remote cloud storages like Amazon S3, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, SFTP, or your company’s Google Drive.
Four Severity Levels
A long-forgotten zip archive with scanned passports; an innocuous looking email with credit card details. These are disasters waiting to happen. PII Tools assigns severity levels to files based on their PII context and mutual relationships, enabling prioritized reviews and quick decision making.
400+ Document Formats And Storage Connectors
We dig into both structured and unstructured data, connecting the dots: emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, Word documents, databases, logs – PII Tools leaves no stone unturned. It even analyzes archived backups and scanned images, including auto-rotation.
Providing industry excellence since 2011
As artificial intelligence leaders, the mission of RARE Technologies is to bridge the gap between research excellence and robust engineering.
Our R&D consulting, unique corporate training, and Incubator programmes strive to democratize machine learning and bring innovation from the classroom to the boardroom.
RNDr. Radim Řehůřek, PhD
"More than a decade of intensive research in Artificial Intelligence at RARE TECHNOLOGIES has shaped what is the most advanced tool for personal data discovery to date. We are excited to bring our technology to the market and help organizations tackle their privacy and GDPR-related issues."
Trust the companies that trust RARE
Director of Data Science
"RARE is great at sharpening up a problem definition, planning a realistic approach to solving it and then delivering an effective solution on a timeline. We were impressed by their experience and deep machine learning knowledge."
Program Manager Advanced Analytics
"RARE Technologies created a fantastic tool for us at Autodesk for helping to extract quality insights from hard to analyse unstructured data."