OUR TECHNOLOGY IS TRUSTED WORLDWIDE
Compliance and risk management
- Facing regulatory pressure, such as GDPR, HIPAA or PCI?
- Need reliable document metadata and build solid privacy policies?
- Searching for a truly scalable and accurate solution to manage sensitive data across digital assets?
- Embarrassed by the amount of false alarms in PII inventory and high review and redaction costs?
- Looking for a secure, on-premises solution with stellar support?
PII Tools excels as the world’s most comprehensive, scalable and accurate technology for localing, extracting and redacting sensitive information across local and remote storages. It enables successful data governance, risk management, cyber security and regulatory compliance. Where others leave only a high-level paper trail, PII Tools produces concrete actionable insights.
PII TOOLS WILL ENABLE YOU TO
Precisely locate, extract and contextualize your sensitive data
Prepare bulletproof data governance and risk management policies
Confidently face auditors and subject access requests
Who is PII Tools for?
Organizations and businesses
Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Accelerate and automate your PII mapping process
- Achieve a comprehensive overview of your company’s sensitive data
- Prevent GDPR-related issues by eliminating human error
- Base your policies and data governance on watertight insights you can trust
- Immediately accessible info about your sensitive data – whenever you, a customer, or authorities need it
Gain competitive edge
- Advise clients about sensitive data issues with high precision
- Create GDPR policies based on accurate and comprehensive data assessment
- Leverage your technological advantage to win customers
- Increase the value & efficiency of your GDPR-related advisory
- Save time & money on data discovery-related activities
Why PII TOOLS?
TESTED CAPABILITIES INSTEAD OF EMPTY PROMISES
Over 400 document formats and data storage connectors
We dig into both structured and unstructured data, connecting the dots: emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, Word documents, databases, logs – PII Tools leaves no stone unturned. It even analyzes archived backups and scanned images.
3x fewer false positives
PII Tools’ innovative machine learning algorithms mean that personal information is considered in context. That’s really important because it allows PII metadata to be located, disambiguated and then aggregated into meaningful, actionable metadata with unparalleled accuracy.
The unique scanning technology behind PII Tools allows huge data volumes to be processed easily and quickly. Our parallelized data crawlers handle large repositories and massive files efficiently in a streamed manner, whether from a local file system or remote storages like Amazon S3, Microsoft SharePoint, or your company’s Google Drive.
Language locales and 3 severity levels
A long-forgotten zip archive with scanned passports; an innocuous looking email with credit card details. These are disasters waiting to happen. PII Tools assigns one of three security levels to files based on their language locale, PII context and mutual relationships, enabling prioritized reviews and quick decision making.
Sensitive data is sensitive. PII Tools is built for turn-key on-premises deployment, treating private information with the respect it deserves. The scanned data never leaves the safety of your network, no “cloud access” or data copies needed. Our expert integration team is ready to walk you through the entire process.
Providing industry excellence since 2011
As artificial intelligence leaders, the mission of RARE Technologies is to bridge the gap between research excellence and robust engineering.
Our R&D consulting, unique corporate training, and Incubator programmes strive to democratize machine learning and bring innovation from the classroom to the boardroom.
RNDr. Radim Řehůřek, PhD
"More than a decade of intensive research in Artificial Intelligence at RARE TECHNOLOGIES has shaped what is the most advanced tool for personal data discovery to date. We are excited to bring our technology to the market and help organizations tackle their privacy and GDPR-related issues."
Trust the companies that trust RARE
Director of Data Science
"RARE is great at sharpening up a problem definition, planning a realistic approach to solving it and then delivering an effective solution on a timeline. We were impressed by their experience and deep machine learning knowledge."
Program Manager Advanced Analytics
"RARE Technologies created a fantastic tool for us at Autodesk for helping to extract quality insights from hard to analyse unstructured data."