OUR TECHNOLOGY IS TRUSTED WORLDWIDE
Compliance and risk management
- Facing regulatory pressure, such as GDPR?
- Striving to achieve clarity for heterogeneous data and build solid privacy policies?
- Continually embarrassed by the amount of false alarms in the PII inventory?
- Facing significant pressure to perform due diligence on digital assets?
- Searching for a truly scalable and accurate solution for data mapping?
- Had it with AI hype and shoddy software engineering?
Our technology locates, identifies and evaluates individual personal information in context, at scale, and across data storages and formats both local and remote. It enables successful data governance, risk management, cyber security and compliance with regulations such as GDPR.
PII Tools is “not everything for everybody” — we excel as the world’s most comprehensive, scalable and accurate technology for sensitive information localization and extraction. Where others leave only a high-level paper trail, we produce concrete actionable insights.
PII TOOLS WILL ENABLE YOU TO
Precisely locate, extract and contextualize your sensitive data
Prepare bulletproof data governance and risk management policies
Confidently face auditors and subject access requests
Who is PII Tools for?
Organizations and businesses
Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Accelerate and automate your PII mapping process
- Achieve a comprehensive overview of your company’s sensitive data
- Prevent GDPR-related issues by eliminating human error
- Base your policies and data governance on watertight insights you can trust
- Immediately accessible info about your sensitive data – whenever you, a customer, or authorities need it
Gain competitive edge
- Advise clients about sensitive data issues with high precision
- Create GDPR policies based on accurate and comprehensive data assessment
- Leverage your technological advantage to win customers
- Increase the value & efficiency of your GDPR-related advisory
- Save time & money on data discovery-related activities
Why PII TOOLS?
TESTED CAPABILITIES INSTEAD OF EMPTY PROMISES
Over 400 document formats and data storage connectors
We dig into both structured and unstructured data, connecting the dots and data trails: emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, Word documents, databases, logs – PII Tools leaves no stone unturned. It even analyzes archived backups and scanned images.
3x fewer false positives
PII Tools’ innovative machine learning algorithms mean that personal information is considered in context. That’s really important because it allows PII metadata to be located, disambiguated and then aggregated into meaningful, actionable metadata with unparalleled accuracy.
The unique scanning technology behind PII Tools allows huge data volumes to be processed easily and quickly. Our parallel data crawlers handle large repositories and massive files efficiently in a streamed manner, whether from a local file system or remote storages like Amazon S3, Microsoft SharePoint, or your company’s Google Drive.
6 language locales and 3 severity levels
A typical scenario: a long-forgotten zip archive with scanned passports; an innocuous looking email with credit card details. Disasters waiting to happen. PII Tools assigns one of three security levels to personal information based on the context and mutual relationships. Our tools also recognise that different countries and regions manifest PII differently – so our approach is optimally responsive, automatically adapting to the locale.
Sensitive data is sensitive. PII Tools is built for on-premises deployment, treating private information with respect and in accordance with strict data disclosure guidelines. The data never leaves the safety of your company network. Our expert integration team is ready to walk you through the entire process.
Providing industry excellence since 2011
As artificial intelligence leaders, the mission of RARE Technologies is to bridge the gap between research excellence and robust engineering.
Our R&D consulting, unique corporate training, and Incubator programmes strive to democratize machine learning and bring innovation from the classroom to the boardroom.
RNDr. Radim Řehůřek, PhD
"More than a decade of intensive research in Artificial Intelligence at RARE TECHNOLOGIES has shaped what is the most advanced tool for personal data discovery to date. We are excited to bring our technology to the market and help organizations tackle their privacy and GDPR-related issues."
Trust the companies that trust RARE
Director of Data Science
"RARE is great at sharpening up a problem definition, planning a realistic approach to solving it and then delivering an effective solution on a timeline. We were impressed by their experience and deep machine learning knowledge."
Program Manager Advanced Analytics
"RARE Technologies created a fantastic tool for us at Autodesk for helping to extract quality insights from hard to analyse unstructured data."