Need more info about PII Tools?
- [email protected]
- Svetova 5, 180 00, Prague, Czech Republic
A quick question?
Maybe we can help:
1. AI detectors: PII Tools ships with accurate detectors for all major personal data types (see full list), including those for GDPR, PCI, and PHI. These detectors understand the document structure, even for images or faces, not only text.
This means more reliable discovery and actionable remediation, compared to traditional regexp-based solutions.
2. Securely self-hosted: PII Tools runs 100% inside your own environment. No other parties (us included) ever have access to your data, not even in transit.
You can even run PII Tools fully air-gapped, without internet access.
3. Coverage: PII Tools can transparently process over 400 document formats, including those from your cloud, endpoints, emails, and databases. You can scan your entire infrastructure from a single solution.
4. Predictable pricing: With PII Tools, you pay a flat fee for your configured license period. That's it. No hidden fees or additional expenses.
Whatever you configured in your license: We offer a bespoke PII Tools License Configurator online.
So choose exactly the type of PII scanning, reporting, and remediation that you need. No need to overpay on unnecessary features.
A variety of Financial (PCI), Personal, Sensitive, Health (PHI), National, and Security detectors. For the full list, including the supported countries, see the PII Tools documentation.
There's also an option to customize your PII Tools by defining your own custom detectors.
Many machine learning detectors inside PII Tools are language-independent, they'll work for any language. The rest is primarily English-speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia), plus Portuguese (Brazil), French (Canada, Quebec, France), Dutch (South Africa, Netherlands), Spanish, German, and Polish. And we're still adding others as well.
See the PII Tools documentation for the current list.
We provide PII Tools as a self-hosted recurring subscription. Available license types:
1) End-business License for use within a single company.
2) Consultant License for MSPs and auditors. This is a floating license that allows scanning on behalf of multiple clients.
See the Pricing page for more information.