Download product brochure
No-nonsense discovery of personal and sensitive data anywhere.
Download product brochure
A quick question?
Maybe we can help:
1. Detection quality. PII Tools ships with built-in detectors for all major personal data types (full list). The detectors employ powerful deep learning models with superior understanding of document context and structure, for up to 15x more accurate results compared to standard regular expressions. This means faster reviews and more actionable discovery results.
2. Security. PII Tools runs 100% inside your own environment. No other parties (including us) ever have access your data, not even in transit. PII Tools is distributed as a self-contained virtual appliance that's easy to install, and doesn't ask you to modify your existing company infrastructure.
3. Coverage. PII Tools can transparently process over 400 document formats, including (nested) file archives, spreadsheets, emails, images, Word documents, PDF with OCR or SQL (full list).
4. Predictable flat pricing. We never want you to compromise on security because of price. Why scan only some files, only some times? With PII Tools you pay a flat yearly license fee, no matter how much data you scan, how often or with how many PI types, files or connectors. We sell annual end-business and service integrator licenses. See pricing page.
Office 365, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, MySQL, Windows file shares, laptops, workstations, Google Drive. See the full list here.
For storage batch scans, the scan result is an interactive drill-down report you can share with colleagues. You can also filter personal information using the analytics dashboard, including searching by name, address, severity and filenames and locations.
For real-time streaming scans, you enter a document and get back its privacy metadata right away.
In both storage and streaming modes, the matched information can be exported in JSON or CSV format, for use in other programs.
We group the dozens of detected PI types into five major categories: Financial, Personal, Sensitive, Health, National and Security, and assign a Severity level to each document for easy reviewing. See the full list of dozens of supported individual PI types here.
Primarily English speaking countries at the moment (US, UK, Canada, Australia). Having said that, the machine learning detectors inside PII Tools are language independent, and many detectors already work for any language. Adding new locales is a matter of extending our training data for us. Use the form to the left to contact us for a demo to test-drive PII Tools on your data.
We offer two types of licenses: one for end-businesses, one for service integrators and resellers. Both are annual subscriptions with unlimited free upgrades:
1) end-business, with unlimited data scans and unlimited number of users within a single company.
2) integrator, for tighter API integration into larger security platforms or consulting services with multiple clients.
See examples on the pricing page.
We price PII Tools based on the company size and your support / SLA requirements. Get in touch using the form to the left for a quote.